?

Log in

Jun. 30th, 2004 @ 07:41 pm Luthorian WIP (game version) [update]
The model is finished. It comes in at a bit over 2,000 polys. When triangulated, that should be around 4,000. Next up...texturing.

For the pic, I did a quick test rig...just to make sure the modeling would do well in deformations. And it does.


*Edit*...when triangulated, the model is 3810 polys.
the_veo:
From:molotovfx
Date:June 28th, 2004 09:46 pm (UTC)

good stuff

()
gold so far, i even thing the seem down the middle of the plate would look realistic
(Reply) (Thread)
From:molotovfx
Date:June 28th, 2004 09:53 pm (UTC)

Re: good stuff

()
NM, that would be odd considering there are buckles on the sides. an easy way to avoid seems i've found is to create another line next to the orgin and then after mirror delete the middle line
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture Icon]
From:the_veo
Date:June 29th, 2004 07:16 am (UTC)

Re: good stuff

()
Thanks for the tip, I'll do that.

And actually the chest plate could have a bit of a seam. It's supposed to be a little bit of a ridge right there. But for all the other areas, and especially in the face, the seam has gotta go.
(Reply) (Parent) (Thread)
[User Picture Icon]
From:the_veo
Date:June 29th, 2004 05:45 pm (UTC)

Part 1, done

()
The model is finished. Complete with Sheath even. Next stage: Texturing.
(Reply) (Thread)