I spent almost all of yesterday doing the UV layout on the Luthorian. All his parts are nice and tidy now...but I've just got to figure a way to best cram them into the little grid. At least I can apparently do his head and body seperate...that'll give me a bit more room to work with. But don't expect any impressive results with the texturing any time soon.
Today I took a break from the model, and wrote out a preliminary script for Ghastly's Graveyard. 8 pages! I did it just for the hell of it, so don't worry...I'm not pushing for us to start another project. (I design or build on some new thing for a game almost every day).